Rutland Conclave

  • Kathy King
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 5:44 AM
      Paul:

      Thanks for letting us know how many have signed up to attend this year's
      conclave. My mother, Janet King, and I are already to go to Rutland.
      We are looking forward to seeing everyone again. Hopefully we have
      several members coming from Europe which we met at last year's conclave.

      Hopefully more people will answer your email, Paul.

      Kathy King