Conclave Roommate/ Transportation

  • jtimm@us.ibm.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2000
      Tammy Camp is looking for a female room mate for the Vermont Conclave. If
      you are interested is saving money on lodging, please call her at 1 800
      264-7550 x7149 (8-5 weekdays). She does not have computer access at this
      time.

      While we are on the subject, I have found the cheapest closest airport
      coming from the west is Albany. Rutland is about 90 minutes away. While
      there is a Amtrak station clear across town, I'm considering renting a car
      if I can get 3 others to help share the cost. This would allow a bit of
      freedom and perhaps better scheduling. Amtrak times are limited. Looking at
      arriving on Friday and leaving on Monday. Anyone interested in considering
      this idea?

      Jill Timm, Visual Media Designer
      User Centered Design, IBM Austin
      (512) 838-5857, jtimm@...