Koblenz

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 1999
      Y'all:

      As far as I know, the applications should be in the very-soon-to-be-mailed
      MBS Newsletter. Val Poska, the editor, called me when Ralf didn't send them
      according to the deadline (but I've found Ralf to be a little slow on
      things). But I think he sent them on time for the Newsletter.

      I'm planning to split from Koblenz after the Book Fair and go off to Italy
      for about 10 days. I'm still looking for someone to take my remaining books
      back with them to the US to be UPS'd to AZ. Jane Conneen and I are going to
      Assisi.

      Pat

      Check out the FREE SFI Affiliate Program
      and the even better "Member" Program *
      right away. Earn good money online! *
      Visit http://www.sixfigureincome.com/free/?69307
    • NMA815@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 1999
        Margaret and I will be there.

        Neale
      • pdevenyi@xxxxxxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 1999
          Baldwin:one. Coneen:two. Albert:three and four.
          Devenyi: five, six and seven. At least we will
          have some good company. Others, we can count on:
          the president and the president elect, Maryline
          Poole Adams and, of course, Joe Curran. Does
          anybody know how many people travel in Joe's
          group? (we are going on our own ) Michael and
          Jeanne Garbett are coming from England.

          The Devenyis
        • baboslaj@xxxx.xxx.xx
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 1999
            Hi everybody,

            I collect books under 30 mm in size.
            If you have any duplicates of this kind, please bring them to Koblenz.
            I have a lot of minis and micros to swap.

            Thank you,

            Lajos