Books written by A. S. Pushkin

  • Druina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 6:12 AM
      Dear friends,
      The members of Moscow  Miniature Books Club are going to issue a catalog of miniature books, written by Alexander Pushkin. I tried to help them to find his books published abroad. In the book "Twentieth Century United States Miniature Books" I have found two books, made by Barbara Raheb. If any of you know any other books, please inform me.

      Best regards,
      Svetlana Trofymenko