Re: miniature pop-up books

  • Yehuda Miklaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2000
      I don't have it here right now to measure, but I have a tiny pop-up book
      that was made for me by a bookbinder friend's son. It's about an inch by
      an inch, and although the pop-ups are not terribly sophisticated, they
      do work well, and indicate that it's possible.

      I can't imagine that someone hasn't done pop-up miniatures.

      Regards,
      Yehuda Miklaf