MINIATURE POP-UP BOOKS

  • Tanya Adele Koehnke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2000
      Dear Members:

      A new-to-the-list miniature book lover, I am just wondering if
      teeny-tiny pop-up books (i.e., no larger than 1" x 1") exist. Given the
      special features of pop-up books (e.g., three-dimensional figures, doors
      and windows that open and close, pull-tabs, etc.), is it actually
      possible to produce miniscule versions? I look forward to your

      Tanya Adele Koehnke
    • Tanya Adele Koehnke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2000
        Dear Members:

        I want to thank everyone who kindly and promptly responded to my query
        regarding miniature pop-up books. Without a doubt, the general
        consensus is that I should seek and find Barbara Raheb's diminutive
        works whose creativity and artistry several individuals highlighted.
        Thanks again for your helpful referrals!

        Sincerely,

        Tanya Adele Koehnke