Miniature Book Collection for Sale

  • Aaron G Kallotte
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2000
      I have inherited a collection of over 100 miniature books. I am
      interested in selling these books. I have no idea how much to ask for
      them however. I have a descriptive list of the books in Word, Excel, and
      text formats, which I can email to anyone who is interested. Please
      email if you are interested or can help me value the collection. Thank
      you for your time.
      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.