Re: [miniaturebooks] Boston-Rutland flights for Conclave XVIII

  • Mary Lynn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2000
      Dear Friends,

      Here's a bit more Conclave transportation information for you:

      Greyhound/Vermont Transit bus service from Boston. This may help any of you
      who were having problems making connections out of Boston.

      11:45 a.m. arrives Rutland 4:30 p.m.
      2 p.m. arrives Rutland 6:30 p.m. (this is the express run; far fewer stops
      than the
      other two listings)
      4:30 p.m. arrives Rutland 9:15 p.m.
      The cost is just $65.00 round trip.
      If you like bus travel, this is a very nice way to get a look at some of
      northern New England's gorgeous scenery.

      So far no one has asked, but if you need the information I can post bus times
      from
      Burlington, Vt. and Albany, NY if you wish.

      Vegetarians -- let me know -- there will be a fish dish at all three of the
      evening
      meals at the Conclave.

      Best to all of you from Sunny Vermont (at last)!

      Jon (and Mary Lynn, who is assisting me on the Conclave committee)