Roger is Back

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      Roget Huet couldnt stand his retirement from the world of miniature books.
      He is doing a new series, The Miniature Collectionof Shakespears World. There
      will be 12 volumes, in a rosewood box.I spoke to Roger about this yesterday.
      He believes that this will be his finest work. If youre interested, you can
      write to him at C.P 194, Montreal QC, Canada H1X 3B7 or call him at 514 725
      1696.

      Margaret and I are off toLondon on Sunday, to attend the annual London Dolls
      House Festival. Thie year i have booked an exhibition case. Michael Garbett
      and I are doing an exhibit of miniature books there. I have invited all of
      the UK MBS members to visit me.I hope that some of them will. Im bringing a
      lot of MBS applications too, and i hope to sign up lots of new members.

      Neale M. Albert