Book Fair

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2000
      Dear Phil (and others):

      As a collector, I strongly urge you to spend the $25 or so to get a
      bookfair table. Many collectors are more likely to buy your books if you
      are there to show them off and talk about them. Dealers do a great job for
      us all, but a dealer will have hundreds of books on his/her table . . . if
      you have your own table, they're spotlighted!

      Donn