Books and People

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2000
      We appreciated that several of you requested to reserve a copy of our forth-coming miniature book "Books and People". This will be a fairly substantial book with over 100 pages, silhouette illustrations, a few of the 29 copies bound in leather. We  got some questions about price. We didn't figure out our price yet. I can tell you that we price our miniature books in such a way that we only try to recover our actual cash expenses. Since miniature book publishing for us is a hobby and not a business, we don't  factor in "labor".

      Paul Devenyi