Beaux Art Publishing.

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2000
      Greetings from Toronto. The year 2000  shapes up as a busy and productive year for us. Apart from running my practice, Mary helping with it, plus all our family responsiblities, we have been very involved with our miniature book activities.I  am actively assisting Donn Sanford to run MBS, as his vice-president. We managed to add some good books to our collection. We have also come out with four new miniature books of our own. Two of them ("The Little Winebook 2000" and "My Three Lives") we have been selling through mail orders since the beginning of the year and the remaining few copies we'll take to the Rutland Bookfair. We are working on two other books. One, entitled "Books and People", will be ready for Rutland. Mary is busy with sewing and binding it; most  will be cloth-bound, a few deluxe copies leather-bound. The first part of this book will discuss miniature book matters in general and the story of Hungarian  minibooks and our own collection in particular. The second part ("people") will give a brief portrait-gallery of miniature book people whom we met over the years. The chances are that if we had personal contact with you, you will be in the book. We'll take this book to Rutland, but since there are only 29 copies, if you want to secure yours, you can reserve your copy. (no deposit required, just expression of intent to get it).  Our other miniature book in preparation "Mini-Contract
      Bridge", may or may not be finished by the Rutland Conclave.

      Best wishes:

      Paul Devenyi