a quick look at this miniature gives me reason to some remarks:
- this book looks very similar to at least two miniature Koran's in my
collection. Same dimensions, same decorative borders etc. The fact that
these were produced (by a.o. David Bryce) in photographic reduction made
them look like a manuscript
- the metal case also looks like the ones used by Bryce. In forty years as
a librarian I never saw a magnifying glass on such an old item.
- the asked price is absurd for a thusfar unknown manuscript.
- be carefull with certificates; ask at least for a counter expertise.
- the fact that this book is offered by a unknown company.