olswanger@mindspring.com

  • Anna Olswanger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 1999
      I travel to New York once a month. Does anyone know of a bookstore in
      Manhattan which sells miniature books (but I don't mean commerical
      miniature books from publishers like Running Press, available in any
      large bookstore)?

      Neale, to expand our group, have you considered placing announcements in
      the hard copy newsletters of the Miniature Book Society, Miniature Book
      News, American Library Association, American Booksellers Association,
      and other newsletters, for example, the ones that go out to antiquarian
      book collectors?

      Finally, Ed Hutchins, could you contact me at my e-mail address:
      <olswanger@...>. Thanks.

      Anna Olswanger
      --
      http://www.bookzen.com/books/0961459832_b.html