RE MINIATURE BOOKS

  • mudlarks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2000
      Dear Babos:
      Your order will be sent out at the end of the coming week. I have filled
      it with #328, Uncle Tom's Cabin, #266, Moby Dick, and #93, Tom Jones of only
      a couple of copies remaining and already no longer indicated in my price
      list. Books 78 and 103 are no longer available. I have replaced #77 with
      the text of the Steadfast Tin Soldier to correct the original book returned.
      With regard to future orders, it is far too complicated to handle bank
      transfers because they entail additional bank charges in addition to the rate
      of exchange conversion charges, etc., etc. I have such a busy schedule as it
      is, I would prefer not to add this also. If you have a Mastercard or Visa
      charge card, I have contacted Ian MacDonald in Scotland and he could fill
      your orders directly from his location. His address is in the MBS Directory
      if you decide to go this route. I wish I could be of more help, but I do
      hope you understand. With all kind regards, Barbara