Printers using Antique Letterpresses

  • pianoprint@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2000
      Our first miniature book, Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes,waswell-received, we think.A 50-copy edition, only 10 copies remain.Wewere particularly pleased with the reception from SpecialCollectionLibraries and would like to learn about this group of"collectors".Anyone know of available mail lists of librariescollecting MiniatureBooks? The Mother Goose...was printedletterpress on our WashingtonHandpress and we'd like to exchangeideas with other publishers usingolder (iron handpresses)letterpressequipment. Our next book, To Every Thing There Is a Season, hasbeen printedand is now in the binding stage with an announcementto bemailed soon. Phil & Anna Morrison, Shoestring Press. email:pianoprint@....