Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 123

  • Jon Mayo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2000
      Regarding the "Kingsport Trio"--this is a set of tiny books published by the
      training department of Kingsport press in Kingsport, Tenn.
      in 1929. There were three books, each about 7/8 x 5/8". The titles were
      "Addresses of Abraham Lincoln", "Extracts from the Autobiography of Calvin
      Coolidge", and Washington's "Farewell Address". I believe the edition was
      limited to 150 copies. Hope this helps!

      Jon Mayo,
      TUTTLE ANTIQUARIAN BOOKS, INC.