Camera with a Macro Lens

  • Anna Olswanger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 6:58 PM
      I would like to add my miniature book (Shlemiel Crooks) to the MBS web
      site. Does anyone in America have a camera with a macro lens? If so,
      I'd be happy to pay you to take a photograph of my book which I could
      then send to Pat Baldwin to scan in for the web site.

      Please contact me at the e-mail address below. Thank you.

      Anna Olswanger
      olswanger@...
      --
      http://www.olswanger.com