Me again!

  • weebooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2000
      Dear One Listers,
      This is a second try...forgot to attach the file to the first issue....Sorry
      Thank you for all the nice Email and cards/letters about our Bible.
      It is heartwarming to know that those who have had a copy are so thrilled.
      If you still want to order a copy we have plenty left.
      Please use the Order Form/Leaflet File attached to this Email.
      For those who are receiving copies by airmail, please let us know you got them safely by leaving us a wee message onour GUEST BOOK at www.gleniffer.com
      Best wishes,
      Ian & Helen Macdonald

      [This message contained attachments]