(unknown)

  • nalbert@paulweiss.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2000
      I received a lovely new miniature book last night. Its An Old Clock and it was
      published by J. Ed Newman in an edition of 50.

      Also, i went to Christies yesterday and purchased the catalog for the
      Winterstein sale. All i can say is WOW!!!! Aside from the special books, which
      will be auctioned separately, there are a number of composite lots. They are
      estimated at absurdly low prices.

      I volunteered, i guess, to be the new Yearbook Editor. I would appreciate
      comments and suggestions.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.