A message from Scotland

  • weebooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2000
      Hello Everyone,
      Neale is right...this list is becoming sleepy. Maybe it is the Millennium Bug?
      I just wanted to add my congratulations to ALL who are responsible for the super new M.B.S. Newsletter. A publication of this quality and high standard can only raise the profile of our Society...Well done. It will be difficult to keep up such a standard unless we all contribute from time to time with stories, articles and photos. I am very impressed and will try to oblige from time to time. Remember if you can READ you can usually WRITE so keep the editor happy.
      Production of our Bible Miniature is going well and we have raised some $2000 so far for the children in Ethiopia. There are plenty of copies still available at ($40 Worldwide) or (�21in the U.K.). The response from those who have had copies has been so heart-warming to say the least. It makes a super gift for a new child in this special year and VERY cheap at the price for a 288 page miniature book.It took two years to prepare!!
      We have a new Web domain site www.gleniffer.com so look us up if you get a chance. This site is linked to our old one so do not worry which you use.
      Best of wishes to all for a happy Spring to those who live North of the equator.
      Nice Autumn for those who do not.
      Ian (&Helen) Macdonald