latest issue of MBS Newsletter

  • parkst@clemson.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2000
      I don't know how many of you here are subscribers to the MBS Newsletter,
      but I have been a member for many years and want to say what a tremendous
      improvement the latest issue represents in terms of the MBS's energy
      and initiative in reaching its membership. Wow! I'm not sure exactly
      where or to whom the credit should go, but it's clear that SOMEBODY is
      committed to making a difference for the better -- for all of us. As the
      anthropologist Margaret Meade has stated, "Don't ever doubt that a
      small group of dedicated believers can change the world. Indeed, that
      is the only thing that ever has." Not to compare this improvement to
      that broad a scale, but it is most gratifying to see the marked and
      measurable improvement in the Society's production. I consider the new
      web site and indeed this e-mail message center an important part of that
      improvement. To whoever is responsible --even, God help us, a
      COMMITTEE if that's what it took-- thanks!