New Miniature Book Catalog

  • Jon H. Mayo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      Hello to all our miniature book friends.

      Tuttle Antiquarian Books has just issued a new miniature book catalog,
      No. 423.
      It contains 144 items priced from a few dollars to $850.00. If you have
      been
      purchasing from us in the last year or so, you will receive your copy
      shortly.
      If you have not been a regular buyer and would like to have a catalog,
      just drop
      us a note at tuttbook@... and we'll mail you one right away.
      Please include your snail mail address in your note.

      TUTTLE ANTIQUARIAN BOOKS, INC.
      Jon Mayo