Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#246697060: Rare miniature book, 1945 Don Quiote

  • Your Name
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      Good Day,

      There is another listing of books from Margaret Gaskill's collection on
      eBay. Mark and I have been busy with eBay on providing listings for
      "Miniature Books" under both books and collectibles. We have received word
      that this is coming soon. This could be another forum to add to quite a
      unique group of collectors.

      As always, we are interested in ideas, questions or concerns. Please do not
      hestiate to forward to our e-mail at humphries@....

      I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
      community, and thought that you might be interested.

      Thank-you
      Mark and Sue Humphries

      Title of item: Rare miniature book, 1945 Don Quiote
      Seller: humphries@...
      Starts: 01/26/00, 12:33:14 PST
      Ends: 02/05/00, 12:33:14 PST
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=246697060

      Item Description:
      Miniature book, 2 7/16"x1 13/16", of Don Quiote de la Mancha by Miguel De
      Cervante Saaverdra. Printed in 1945 by Ediciones Castilla in Madrid, Spain.
      This spanish text, 2 volume set is in silver stamped, green leather with
      slipcase. Volume #1 has 715 pages; Volume #2 has 734 pages. Both are
      illustrated.
      The winning bidder will obtain the books upon receipt of a cashiers check,
      money order or cleared personal check in U.S. dollars to include bid price
      plus a modest cost for shipping and handling.
      GOOD LUCK!!

      Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
      http://www.ebay.com