Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#246812508: Miniature Books, Charles Dickens 3 Volume Set

  • Your Name
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      Hello to All,

      As previously stated, available on eBay are listed some more of Margaret
      Gaskill's collection of miniature books. We are hoping that very soon, eBay
      will have a listing for "Miniatures" under both books and collectibles.
      Mark and I have received correspondence stating this. Hope this might be
      another possible source to obtain these very interesting and unique
      collections.

      As always, if you are aware of any interested parties, please do not
      hesitate to forward this e-mail. If you have any ideas, questions or
      concerns, please feel free to contact us per e-mail at
      humphries@....

      I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
      community, and thought that you might be interested.

      Thank-you
      Mark and/or Sue Humphries

      Title of item: Miniature Books, Charles Dickens 3 Volume Set
      Seller: humphries@...
      Starts: 01/26/00, 15:22:32 PST
      Ends: 02/05/00, 15:22:32 PST
      Price: Starts at $125.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=246812508

      Item Description:
      Miniature books, 2 3/4"x2", 3 Volumes of Charles Dickens with introductions
      by Harry Stone, illustrated by Barbara Raheb. These books are of blue,
      bugandy and green gilted leatherette in a marbled, paper slipcase. The
      books include, "Night Walks", "Traveling Abroad", and "A Flight". This is
      one of 199 copies of a limited first edition in book form. The miniature
      books were printed by Black Cat Press located in Skokie, IL in 1982.
      The winning bidder will obtain these books in excellent condition after
      receipt of a money order, cashier's check or bank cleared personal check to
      include the high bid, plus the modest cost of shipping and handling in U.S.
      dollars.
      GOOD LUCK!!

      Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
      http://www.ebay.com