Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#246821210: Miniature books, More Tales for Blibliophiles

  • Your Name
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      Hello to All,

      As previously stated, will continue to forward any miniature books from
      Margaret Gaskill's vast collection, that are listed on eBay. Please do not
      hesitate to forward this to any interested parties. I am always interested
      in any ideas, questions or concerns... Once again, our e-mail address is
      humphries@....

      I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
      community, and thought that you might be interested.

      Thank-you
      Mark and/or Sue Humphries

      Title of item: Miniature books, More Tales for Blibliophiles
      Seller: humphries@...
      Starts: 01/26/00, 15:34:24 PST
      Ends: 02/05/00, 15:34:24 PST
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=246821210

      Item Description:
      "More Tales for Bibliophiles" A 3 volume miniature book set published by
      Norman W. Forgue in Chicago, IL in 1965 and issued by Black Cat Press. The
      books, one of 125 copies printed, are 2 5/16"x1 3/4", with French fold
      pages. These are in red, green and burgandy gilt leather with a marbled,
      paper slipcase. Included are, "Books Interchanged", "Bookbinders of Hort",
      and "The Elxevir".
      The winning bidder will obtain this rare collection after receipt of money
      order, cashier's check or bank cleared personal check to include the high
      bid, plus the modest cost of shipping and handling in U.S. dollars.
      GOOD LUCK!!

      Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
      http://www.ebay.com