Re: Welcome to MBS@onelist.com

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 1999
      nice job, Neale. Thanks for setting this up

      donn

      At 03:50 AM 3/18/99 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hello,

      >Congratulations. It worked. Welcome to OUR list.

      >I hope we can all think of ways to make this list useful and fun.

      >Im looking forward to sharing ideas about miniature books with you.

      >Neale M. Albert

    • Mary Lynn
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 12:55 PM
        Dear Neale & Other MBS Members:

        I'm pleased to join the group; as publisher of THE MICROBIBLIOPHILE, I'm
        curious
        about how much the Internet has influenced miniature book collecting.
        The existence of huge on-line databases has certainly brought drastic
        changes to traditional bookselling, and the ever-expanding group of
        on-line auction houses is adding still another twist.

        This message will appear as from Mary Lynn, but I'm at a borrowed
        computer terminal
        where I am running the bookshop this afternoon.

        Greetings to All!

        Jon Mayo

        MBS-owner@onelist.com wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Congratulations. It worked. Welcome to OUR list.
        >
        > I hope we can all think of ways to make this list useful and fun.
        >
        > Im looking forward to sharing ideas about miniature books with you.
        >
        > Neale M. Albert
      • Paul Aarssen
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
          Hello Neale,
          thank you for your 'welcome e-mail'. We - my wife and I - are
          collecting miniature books for more than 25 year. Last summer we had an
          exhibition in the local library which was visited by many people.
          As an (ex)librarian I have access to a lot of reference material.
          Especially on Dutch miniature books.
          So I am prepared to help member of this society with their questions on
          this matter.

          Kind regards.
          Paul Aarssen
          (The Netherlands)