List members

  • NMA815@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 1999
      Here is a list of the people who have joined our list so far. Please let me
      know if you have suggestions for others i can invite to join us.

      Angelica Jaeck; Carol Bowie; Donn Sanford; ? (EM1170); Eileen Cummings; Mark
      Palkovic; M Fritz; Barbara Raheb; Anna Olswanger; Pat Baldwin; Pat Pistner;
      Ed Hutchins; Rebecca Bingham; Steve Slesinger; Tim Sheppard; and Ian
      Macdonald.

      All best:

      Neale M. Albert