new books

  • NMA815@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      I have just received several new and interesting books.

      Pat Baldwin has just published Millenium.

      A german publisher, Peter Pennenkamp, has done two new (well, sort of) books.
      One is Set Theory (its the english edition of a german book which he hasnt
      published yet). Its a kind of intelligence test. Its $30. The other is
      Hansel & Gretel. Its $40 and is in German. Peter has done about a dozen
      books. Theyre all wonderful. You can write to him at:
      Kaiser-Friedrich-Str. 27, 10 585 Gerlin, Germany.

      Neale M. Albert