Bradbury Book

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 1999
      Hi everybody!

      I got the Twentieth Century US Miniature Books" a short while ago
      and have to tell you how much I like it!
      I am fairly new to US miniature books and it gives me a great
      overview of all the publishers and miniature books in America. I
      also enjoy the descriptions about the publishers, the information
      "behind the books".

      Are there any different opinions about it?

      Greetings
      Angelika