(no subject)

  • nalbert@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 1999
      This was a great Christmas.

      A client bought three miniature books for me from Anne Bromer. Two are tiny
      autograph books, signed by many publishers and coillectors in the 70s and 80s.
      The third is a Burt Randle book, The Night Before Christmas. Its the first
      Randle book in my collection.

      Best of all, Margaret commissioned a special book for me from Maryline Poole
      Adams. Its a miniature pop-up book about my garden. Margaret send her
      photographs and she turned them into popups. Its really wonderful. Ill bring
      it to the Conclave next year.

      The plans for the Conclave are coming along well. There will be a series of
      workshops on Saturday. Im going to give one on designer bindings.

      All best to everyone for the New Year.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.