Re: Welcome to MBS@onelist.com

  • Paul Aarssen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
      Hello Neale,
      thank you for your 'welcome e-mail'. We - my wife and I - are
      collecting miniature books for more than 25 year. Last summer we had an
      exhibition in the local library which was visited by many people.
      As an (ex)librarian I have access to a lot of reference material.
      Especially on Dutch miniature books.
      So I am prepared to help member of this society with their questions on
      this matter.

      Kind regards.
      Paul Aarssen
      (The Netherlands)