Re:

  • nalbert@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 1999
      FYI
      ---------------------- Forwarded by Neale M Albert/PaulWeiss on 11/15/99 12:34
      PM ---------------------------

      "Bloomsbury Book Auctions" <info@...> on 11/15/99 11:53:36
      AM

      To: Neale M Albert/PaulWeiss@PaulWeiss
      cc:
      Subject: Re:

      Dear Mr Albert

      The catalogue was delayed at the printer. It went out last Wednesday so you
      should receive it soon. Because of the delay, the catalogue is not yet up at
      icollector either. However, the catalogue can be viewed at www.motco.com.

      Please let us know if you don't get the catalogue soon or if you have
      trouble locating the catalogue at motco.

      My apologies for the delay

      Best wishes

      Trudy Mirza