new miniature books

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 1999
      We are pleased to announce that our two new miniature books for the year 2000
      are now available. THE LITTLE WINEBOOK 2000 (73 pages) with hand colored
      illustrations (choice of red or burgundy binding) is &70.00 with slipcase, $60.00
      without. MY THREE LIVES (93 pages) is $60.00 with slipcase,$50.00 without.
      (choice of of brown, black or blue binding). Both books have gold stamped illustrations on front and title on the spine. These are very small editions of only
      29, numbered and signed. See also our webpage: www.MBS.org/devenyi.html
      For mail orders please add $ 3.00 P&H. Checks to be made out to Mary and Paul
      Devenyi. Mailing address: 50 Grangemill Cr. Toronto, Canada M3B 2J2

      The Devenyis