our website...

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 1999
      Y'all:

      Our website <http://www.mbs.org> is always in need of upgrading, mainly
      because it's in the form of a newsletter and should be current. As MBS
      Webmistrix, I urge all of you who are publishers with new books, dealers
      selling or looking for books or collectors with a collection to feature in
      an article or are looking for a certain type of miniature.... ANY MEMBER
      WITH ANYTHING TO SAY... please send me the information and I'll be more
      than happy to put up your own publisher page, do an article on you and your
      collection or your press, publicize any exhibitions or bookish activities
      you're into.... WHATEVER!

      Ed Hutchins: Your book "The Shape of Things" has been up for quite a while.
      Don't you want to change it for something newer? I'll put up to 4
      publishers works on a page. How about that recent article by Jon Mayo on
      you. Is there some or all of it we could do for a "Member Profile"?

      Marc Palkovic: Do you have anything newer now? "Etiquette" has been around
      for a while. How about adding a couple more to your page?

      Anyone else? LET'S SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE!!! We got over 9000 hits during
      December 1998 and more are stopping by every day!

      cordially,

      Pat

      Check out the FREE SFI Affiliate Program
      and the even better "Member" Program *
      right away. Earn good money online! *
      Visit http://www.sixfigureincome.com/?69307