Shakespeare in 3D | Art of Darkness – Bill Wes theimer

  • Neale M. Albert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2014
      Check this out. It's beautiful. I just purchased one from Bill, who is a good friend. This may be the beginning of a new phase in miniature book making. It's not the size, it's the format.

      And I am fascinated by the idea of a "book " which cannot be "read" without destroying it.
      http://billwest.com/shakespeare. I have a full size book which is like that. The two covers are joined, so the book cannot be opened and read.

      Sent from my iPad