Magna Carta Going on Tour DURING CONCLAVE

  • Cheryl Cordova
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2014
      I just saw a very small article in today's Los Angeles Times.  One of four known copies of the 1215 version of the Magna Carta is coming to the US. Its first stop will be the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, from July 2 to September 1, DURING OUR NEXT CONCLAVE.

      It then moves to the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute in Williamstown, MA and then to the Library of Congress in Washington, DC.