Jon Mayo

  • Sherry M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2014
      Many of you may already know but I still want to be sure that all of Jon’s miniature book friends know that he passed peacefully away after a sudden down turn in his health.  He died on Christmas Day.

      Jon was always very happy to serve in whatever capacity was needed to further the future of the MBS.  He enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you and your names became familiar ones around our home.  Jon was particularly proud of his service on the board of directors and the outcome of the Conclave he organized in his home town of Rutland, VT.

      His funeral and celebration of life service will be the second or third week of May – date still to be set.  If you cannot attend in person, I would greatly appreciate any remembrances, anecdotes, or stories you would be willing to share.  Each will be included in the readings during the service and treasured as a memento of the man, husband, father, and granddad we so dearly loved.

      To all who have sent messages of condolence – thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

      May the New Year bring joy, health, and friendship,

      Sherry