The Tempest - front cover

  • Neale M. Albert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2013
      No, this isn't a miniature book. It's a full sized book with a designer binding. The binding is by George Kirkpatrick . I commissioned this binding to enter it in the DB's international Shakespeare Competition, where it won a third prize (it should have won the first prize ). George had suffered a stroke and his doctors had told him he would never work again. I challenged him to do this for me. It is perhaps the best binding I gave ever seen.

      Neale