Alembic Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2013

      I am looking to purchase two miniature books published by Alembic Press in 1997: Abracadbra and From Seed to Sheet.
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

      Neale M. Albert | Of Counsel (Retired Partner)
      (212) 373-3341 (Direct Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Direct Fax)
      nalbert@... | www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.