Silver Thimble Books/ Gordon Murray

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2013

      In addition to his Silver Thimble books Gordon Murray made a series of unique books, with calligraphic writing and watercolor illustrations.

      One of those unique books is Cleopatra's Barge, by William Shakespeare .

      I would very much like to acquire this book and add it to my collection of miniature books relating  to Shakespeare, which will be on exhibition at the Grolier Club in New York City and the Center For British Art at Yale University in 2016.

      Joan Lorson, who is the US distributor of the Silver Thimble books had this book and sold it, but she cannot recall who the purchaser was.

      If any member of this group is the  owner of this book, or knows who the owner is, please be in touch with me about it.

      Thank you very much.

      Neale M. Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
      Click Here for More Information

      Neale M. Albert | Of Counsel (Retired Partner)
      (212) 373-3341 (Direct Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Direct Fax)
      nalbert@... | www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.