REM - Robert E. Massmann Miniature Books For Sale

  • vtminibooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 9:55 AM

      Good Afternoon,

      I have just finished creating an list of REM books from Jon's collection that I am offering for sale.  Please send an e-mail with the words "REM Miniatures" in the subject line if you would like me to forward you a copy.  If you cannot open Excel files please indicate which format you prefer and I will attempt to send the list in that format.

      I have nearly all of Jon's collection now sorted by publisher so if you collect a specific publisher please ask and I may have the tiny gems you seek.  Also, if anyone collects or knows of someone who might be interested in a large group of miniature dictionaries and lexicons in multiple languages please let me know.

      Thanks for your time.

      With best regards,

      Sherry (Mayo) the Old Farmhouse