Announcememnt of a MINI Y2K CALENDAR

  • inkydew@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 1999
      It gives me great pleasure to announce the birth of a new MINI Y2K Compliant Calendar, perfectly printed (as always), by Frank Anderson of the KITEMAUG PRESS.
      Humorous quotations (about books of course!), by such famous people as Ralph Waldo Emerson, Helen Keller, Woody Allen, to name a few!
      3" x 3"; punched for hanging but also handy for pocket, purse or stocking stuffer (X-mas). Super "Millenium collectible". AND FREE SHIPPING IN US & CANADA! They're $5. each or 6 for $25. LTD EDEITION 350 copies.
      Checks payable to FRANK J. ANDERSON. Mail to: Kitemaug Press, 229 Mohawk Dr., Spartanburg, SC 29301-2827. Or call 864 576-3338.
      (This has been an UNpaid advertisement [but I was bribed with a calendar of my own!]).
      Eileen Cummings
      Chief "MOUTH" of MBS!