Kitemaug, Black Cat, and St. Onge Miniatures For Sale

  • vtminibooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013
      To all who have been waiting:

      I apologize for my slowness in getting these lists completed and ready
      for viewing. My hand is not recovering from the severe injury I
      sustained in February as quickly as hoped. I only have limited usage so
      it is difficult to type and also hard to handle such small books for
      cataloging. Thus the descriptions are abbreviated but I have included
      the page and number of each book that is described in Bradbury's
      "Twentieth Century Miniature Books" as a help for those not familiar
      with a title. If you need more information please feel free to contact
      me through this email and I'll do my best to answer any questions.

      Presently I'm working on several other lists: one contains various
      Alphabet themed book, one with books one inch or smaller, and another
      offering Massmann editions. However, these will take while to complete
      since it is Summer in Vermont (albeit it bit wetter than normal) and I
      like to take advantage of as many of the warm, dry days that I can
      because Winter is not far off. Additionally, the months between May and
      October are show season for my Wolfhounds, so I spend time grooming and
      taking them to various shows around New England and New York.

      If you would like a copy of the current list, please send an email
      request by replying to this message. Also state whether you are able to
      view Excel files.

      Thanks you

      Good wishes,

      Sherry