Postings

  • IMUSTSTAMP@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 1999
      I'm new to the list and new to making miniature books. How does this
      list work? Do you have any interaction with each other or just use it for
      posting announcements? I'm really considering joining the Society, can
      anyone tell me a little about what kind of information I will receive? I'm
      looking for a sharing group, have I found one?

      Thank you, Sheryl Sparks