Miniature Book Collection Going on Sale - eBay

  • jamey_nichols@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013
      Hello All,

      I have decided to sell off the Miniature book collection that I inherited several years ago. I have posted several books for sale on eBay and I will be listing them with regularity until they are all gone.

      The collection is large so check back regularly.

      http://myworld.ebay.com/oconee-pro-tackle/

      Thanks and I hope you can find something for your collection.

      Jamey