From Whence They Came: Don Brady And His Miniature Books

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      Miniature booklovers might enjoy reading my blog post this month:
      From Whence They Came: Don Brady And His Miniature Books
      <http://bibliophilesinmylibrary.blogspot.com/2013/04/from-whence-they-ca\
      me-don-brady-and-his.html>
      best,Jerry Morris

    • Angelika
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2013
        Thanks for letting us know about your blog, Jerry. Very interesting. I
        have a least one of Don Bradys miniatures.

        I also enjoyed your talk on Mary Hyde.

        The link dosn't work, but it takes you to your blog page and there it is
        easy to find the Brady blog under 2013.

        Best wishes, Angelika Jaeck