Re: Miniature book articles

  • Jan Kellett
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 7:44 AM
      Angelika, there is only one papermaker and surfer, it has to be Peter Thomas.
      Jan
    • Peter and Donna Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29 5:20 PM
        Yes, I remember that article! It is Peter being written about. Funny thing is, the woman across from him is probably wearing book earrings made by us or our daughter Suzanne Weinert.

        I don't know who the others are.

        Donna

        From the iPhone of the Wandering Book Artists,
        Peter & Donna Thomas