Re: Our List

  • tim@xxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 1999
      >If each of you will reply to me i will then use your replies to compile a list
      >of us and send it to everyone.

      Here I am; put me on the list.

      But I want to add that most email listservs have a facility to list all
      subscribers. Sometimes this list is unavailable to members, usually not.
      But the list owner should always be able to have access to it. I don't
      know whether things are arranged differently at Onelist, which is
      administered via the web rather than email computer commands. But Neale,
      try investigating, or even emailing Onelist about it if you can't find any
      info on their website. You may even find that we can all access the
      complete list of subscribers at any time.

      Tim

      Tim Sheppard tim@...-uk.net
      Lilliput Press - Publisher of fine books in miniature
      England http://www.lilliput.co.uk
      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here