MBS Conclave 2013 9-11 August, Destination Vancouver

  • dewalden05
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2013
      New post from AJ, continuing our series of posts on things to do in Vancouver. This one is not for the faint-hearted, the Capilano Suspension Bridge.This link will take you to the blog post
      www.dewaldenpress.com/mbs-vancouver-2013/the-capilano-suspension.html

      Conclave Registration forms and info will be up on the MBS website soon and will be emailed to members with an email address. Others will receive them in the mail. A little later than planned due to unavoidable delays.